Boost Your Creativity – Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones with Subliminal Messages

Boost Your Creativity – Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones with Subliminal
Messages

Download this onto your phone then every night for the next 4 days listen to
this recording on your phone softly at night when you are asleep.

This recording starts at a frequency of 2.75 hz (Delta) and slowly decreases
over the course of 45 minutes, down to a frequency of 2.00 hz (Delta) for
the remainder of the recording. This recording also contains subliminal
messages. You will find the list of subliminal messages below.

You can listen to this recording whilst asleep or awake, both methods are
equally as effective.

Here is a list of all the subliminal affirmations.

My mind is extremely powerful

My mind is overflowing with ideas

I absorb inspiration from every environment

I am a highly productive person

I am a highly creative person

Creating new things makes me happy

Being creative makes me happy

Creating new things makes me proud

Being creative makes me proud

I am aware of how powerful my mind is

My mind is powerful

My creativity is flowing

My senses are intensified

I think clearly at all times

I can concentrate for long periods of time

I achieve anything I set my mind to

My mind is full of energy

I am a very creative person

I am a very imaginative person

I allow my mind to create new and amazing things

I learn quickly

I learn new processes quickly

Coming up with new ideas makes me feel amazing

My ideas are original and amazing

My creative energy grows stronger every day

I am extremely intelligent

I have vision

My intelligent mind allows me to create amazing things

I believe in myself completely

My mind is open

My mind is open to new concepts

I am able to focus for long periods of time

I always have excellent ideas

My ideas are original and fresh

I am a motivated person

I focus my attention easily

I am perceptive

I am successful because I choose to be successful

I am successful at what I do

I enjoy coming up with new ideas

I enjoy the creative process

My imagination is limitless

I have an amazing ability to concentrate

I have an amazing ability to focus

My cognitive ability grows stronger every day

I am passionate about my creations

I am emotionally connected to my creations

I am a very intelligent person that is full of great ideas

I come up with new ideas every day

New, original ideas come to me every day

I am excited by my abilities

I push myself to be the best I can be

I think quickly

I process information quickly

My determination grows stronger every day

My mind is powerful

I absorb information easily

When I sleep, my subconscious mind explores creative ideas

I let my mind explore every possibility

I open my mind to every possibility

I am a powerful person

I am full of positive energy

I am full of positive, creative energy

When I wake up each morning, my brain is alert and ready for anything

I stay focused until the task is done

My ability to concentrate grows stronger every day

My subconscious is extremely powerful

I am creating new ideas right now

(((((All of the above are repeated throughout the recording)))))

This MP3 recording should not be listened to while driving or operating
machinery. Headphones are not needed for this recording.

If you need the link to the MP3 download file – please send an e-mail to
info@hypnotherapycenter.co.za.

All honour goes to Thomas Hall that has put together this wonderful Binaural
Beats & Isochronic Tones information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your Food Addiction Habits with Hypnotherapy

Smoking Addiction Treatment with Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy - Session

Real Healing takes place with Past Life Regression