Remove Your Self-Doubt – Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones with Subliminal Messages

Remove Your Self-Doubt – Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones with Subliminal
Messages

Download this onto your phone then every night for the next 4 days listen to
this recording on your phone softly at night when you are asleep.

This recording starts at a frequency of 2.75 hz (Delta) and slowly decreases
over the course of 45 minutes, down to a frequency of 2.00 hz (Delta) for
the remainder of the recording. This recording also contains subliminal
messages. You will find the list of subliminal messages below.

You can listen to this recording whilst asleep or awake, both methods are
equally as effective.

Here is a list of all the subliminal affirmations.

I am a strong, confident person that can do anything

I have total confidence in my abilities

I always trust my decisions

I embrace every opportunity that life gives me

I believe in myself

Each day I become even more confident and in control

I love myself

I am an incredible person

I challenge myself every day

I push myself to seek opportunities

I respect myself

I trust myself

I make the most of every day

I am a powerful person and people respect me

I am a strong-minded person

Everyone respects me because I am a great person

Everyone respects me, and my opinions

People listen to what I have to say

I am a happy person

I can do anything I set my mind to

I am amazing

People like me because I am a happy, confident person

I am in complete control of my emotions

I am in complete control of my thoughts

I always focus on the positives in my life

My self-esteem grows stronger every day

I have total confidence in my abilities

I succeed in everything I do

I have the confidence to deal with any situation

I focus my attention on happy thoughts

I smile every day

I am proud of my achievements

I feel happy and content

I am motivated

I am able to focus my attention on positive thoughts

Trying my best is all that matters

I am a positive person

I deserve to be happy

I deserve to be loved

I am loved

I am happy

I can do anything

My confidence grows stronger every day

I feel great

I am capable of anything I set my mind to

I am looking forward to the future

I am free to make my own choices and decisions

I am as good as anyone else

I feel good about myself

I have total belief in myself

I am proud of who I am, and what I have achieved

I am a great person that is full of positive energy

I am aware of how powerful my mind is

Every day is filled with amazing opportunities

I am a strong-minded person that is full of motivation

I am in complete control of my life

I always stick to my goals

I succeed in everything I do because I am the best

I succeed in everything I do because I am determined

I accept myself for who I am

I love myself just the way I am

I wake up each morning as a confident, self-assured person

I go to sleep each night as a confident, self-assured person

(((((All of the above are repeated throughout the recording)))))

This MP3 recording should not be listened to while driving or operating
machinery. Headphones are not needed for this recording.

If you need the link to the MP3 download file – please send an e-mail to
info@hypnotherapycenter.co.za.

All honour goes to Thomas Hall that has put together this wonderful Binaural
Beats & Isochronic Tones information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your Food Addiction Habits with Hypnotherapy

Smoking Addiction Treatment with Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy - Session

Real Healing takes place with Past Life Regression