Stop Smoking Forever – Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones with Subliminal Messages

Stop Smoking Forever – Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones with Subliminal
Messages

Download this onto your phone then every night for the next 4 days listen to
this recording on your phone softly at night when you are asleep.

This recording starts at a frequency of 2.75 hz (Delta) and slowly decreases
over the course of 45 minutes, down to a frequency of 2.00 hz (Delta) for
the remainder of the recording. This recording also contains subliminal
messages. You will find the list of subliminal messages below.

You can listen to this recording whilst asleep or awake, both methods are
equally as effective.

Here is a list of all the subliminal affirmations.

I am now free from smoking

I am a non-smoker

I feel better when I don't smoke

My life is better without cigarettes

I have the power and motivation to resist cigarette cravings

I love my life more than I love smoking

My willpower allows me to do anything

I resist temptations

I resist temptations because I am in control of my actions

As a non-smoker, my body becomes healthier every day

I am proud of myself for quitting smoking

I am in total control of my emotions

I feel so much more confident as a non-smoker

I always stay away from cigarettes

I feel happy and relaxed at all times

I feel happy and relaxed without smoking

I feel better without smoking

People are amazed at how strong my willpower is

People are amazed by my determination

People respect me because I have stopped smoking

I have more energy and strength as a non-smoker

I feel healthier and more alive as a non-smoker

I am in full control of my actions

My willpower grows stronger every day

I have the strength to resist anything

I feel strong and powerful

I am in complete control of the choices I make

I choose to be healthy

I reject cigarettes completely

My health is very important to me, which is why I stopped smoking

I am looking forward to a healthy future

I achieve anything I set my mind to

Life is so much better without smoking

Life is so much better smoke free

Cigarettes don't control me anymore

I feel amazing as a non-smoker

I am more energetic as a non-smoker

Non-smokers look healthier, fresher and younger

Since I stopped smoking I look healthier, fresher and younger

I am motivated to remain a non-smoker

I have excellent motivation

I resist all cravings

I have a very powerful mind and I am always in control

I am always motivated to stick to my goals

I am determined to stick to my goals

I always stick to my goals

I succeed in everything I do because I am a strong person

I achieve anything I set my mind to

I am mentally and physically stronger as a non-smoker

I am a happy, calm and relaxed person

My motivation grows stronger every day

When I wake up each morning, I am full of motivation

I wake up each morning as a non-smoker

I go to sleep each night as a non-smoker

(((((All of the above are repeated throughout the recording)))))

This MP3 recording should not be listened to while driving or operating
machinery. Headphones are not needed for this recording.

If you need the link to the MP3 download file – please send an e-mail to
info@hypnotherapycenter.co.za.

All honour goes to Thomas Hall that has put together this wonderful Binaural
Beats & Isochronic Tones information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your Food Addiction Habits with Hypnotherapy

Smoking Addiction Treatment with Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy - Session

Real Healing takes place with Past Life Regression